At the end of this article, you will be able to lodge a warranty claim for hardware purchased from provider. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact our support department.
Before lodging a warranty claim it is essential that you conduct some basic troubleshooting technics, so the application can be filled in. Our support team can assist with the troubleshooting required via phone, email or online chat.
- Power cycle the device for 5 seconds and re-test.
- Plug the device directly into a power socket that is known to function normally, remove all power blocks and extension cables.
- Ensure the manufacturer's power supply is being used.
- Reset the device back to factory default.
- Change the handpiece and curly cord with an alternative handset of the same manufacturer, that is functioning correctly.
- If the device is consistently rebooting, contact our support team for assistance with flashing the firmware of the device.
Completing a return merchandise authorisation form
On the completion of the troubleshooting checklist, we will need to complete an RMA to start the process of a replacement unit being issued. From within your customer portal click on the Order Services tab and then the terms and conditions, located in the bottom right of the customer portal.
Under the policies section, select the warranty, dispatch and return link. You will be redirected to an electronic signing form where you will be required to enter the full description of the issues being faced and the troubleshooting already conducted.
Once you have completed the form, our returns team will provide further instructions within one business day.
Watch this in action
The video below will show you a visual representation of the areas covered throughout this knowledge base guide.
[[title=Requesting a Hardware Warranty Claim]]
[[description=At the end of this article, you will be able to lodge a warranty claim for hardware purchased from provider.]]