- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Emergency addresses (a.k.a IPND) implemented. Can be found for a specific customer: Customers tab> choose customer > Emergency addresses. Settings in: Settings tab > Global configuration > Global settings > Emergency-services (a list of all emergency addresses can be downloaded from here).
Emergency addresses can be managed right from Customer tab
- DID history now records when an emergency address has been added/changed for a specific number.
All emergency addresses changes are saved in DID history
- If a customer's emergency address is not validated during verification via our automatic system, a notification will be created with high priority.
- All customers under partners are shown by default in the Customers tab.
Now all customers of all resellers are shown by default
- Ability to download account balance reports for 6+ months. Switch billing to archive mode > choose a customer > Account balance tab > Save report > Account balance (HTML, PDF and CSV).
The process of downloading reports for 6+ months
- When whitelabel resellers don't have their payment parameter configured, it won't be accessible to their customers.
WLP should have at least one payment parameters configured