- A new type of margin added: suspension and overdue. This can be found in: Settings tab > Suspension and overdue.
Suspension and overdue settings can be seen here
- Whitelabel partners are now collecting 100% of commissions for suspension and overdue fees.
- Suspension and overdue settings added. Settings tab > Suspension and overdue.
Manage suspension and overdue settings
- New setting added for prohibited PAI prefixes. Entered prefixes in settings will be replaced with default PAI. Can be found in Settings tab > Global configuration > agi-conf1 > Prohibited PAI prefixes.
- Added ability to activate 'SMS to Email' feature for required DID groups. Can be found in Inbound DIDs tab > DID groups > SMS receiving column.
Activate SMS receiving for a selected DID group
- Added emails to DID can be found in the Inbound DIDs tab > choose a number > Emails for SMS column.
Column with email for SMS for a specific number
- Admins can now export all numbers to submit them to emergency address regulation (e.g. IPND in Australia). Can be found in: Settings tab > Global configuration > Emergency-services > Export emergency addresses button.
Export all numbers with emergency addresses to submit them to regulations bodies
- Partner/reseller settings are now assembled in one place. Admin billing > Settings tab > Reseller defaults.
All reseller settings are in one place
- New types of margins added for reseller partners: suspension and overdue. Admin billing > Reseller partners tab > Details.
Setup suspension and overdue margin for each reseller
- Added new default partner account settings. Admin billing > Settings tab > Reseller defaults > Partner new account defaults.
You can define default settings for new reseller accounts