At the end of this article, you will be able to obtain information on the main features that are being developed and have a rough idea of when they should be released. Please, note that the release date is an estimation and may not be precisely correct.
Simple product roadmap
The report above presents the features that we expect to release from the third quarter of 2021 to the second quarter of 2022. Again, this is an estimated date of release which can be changed due to unpredictable or predictable factors. However, this report presents the main features and enhancements that are mapped for the next upcoming months. The following list shows a brief description of them:
- New Invoice Template: the invoice and report attached to it will be re-structured to show a breakdown of the costs of the customers' account.
- Personalised Domain Name: white labels partners will be able to personalise billing and PBX domains according to their business name.
- WebRTC: it is the first version of the webRTC (VoIPcloud Softphone over Web) that will allow customers to make and receive calls via a user portal.
- API Integration CRMs: billing and PBX functionalities will be integrated with main CRMs, such as Hubspot, Zoho, Zendesk, Pipedrive, Freshcaller and others.
- Sign-in/Sign-out of Queues: users will be able to sign-in and sign-out queues through softphones, VoIPcloud WebRTC and handsets.
- Start/Stop Call recordings: it allows users to start and stop recordings in the middle of calls to protect sensitive information.
- Call Recording Storage: this feature will allow users to store their recordings on VoIPcloud system, and play, delete, download them on the fly.
- New Portal GUI/UI: a new version of the customer portal will be re-modelled and released presenting a modern user interface.
In case you need further detail on these features or a more precise release date, please contact our support team.