Channel and Whitelabel partners
- Stability improvements, small and internal changes.
- Now if a customer has an overdue invoice with an active checkbox 'created by customer/reseller', such customer won’t be automatically suspended by the system.
Customers with such overdue invoices won't be suspended
- Now, for example, if a customer has been deleted or their status changed by a reseller partner, this will be recorded in the customer history.
Now it's clear who did an action
- Global settings > signup > prohibited countries — this new setting forbids an automatic customer verification from a certain country.
Customers from prohibited countries won't be able to go through a verification process automatically
- Pro-rata checkbox is now hidden in a customer's subscription management window. Now it’s completely synched with a service
settings. If a service has pro-rata activated, it will be used in all subscriptions of such service and vice versa.
This checkbox is hidden now from this window
- Now the 'automatic refunds allowed' setting can be turned on only if a pro-rata setting is active.
Automatic refunds allowed settings is now attached to pro-rata
- PBX admin portal > Settings > Default extension length. This new setting sets a default length of internal numbers for all new customers.
New setting to define a defult lenght for internal numbers in PBX