At the end of this article, you will be able to set up a Call Diversion from an inbound number.
How to set up a Call Diversion to an external number
- First head to the PBX section at the top of the customer portal page
- Drag & drop the Call diversion object into the working area
- Click the gear button to configure
- Type in a name for the Call diversion object
- Click on Add and then Type in the External number
Please Note – You can enable the Call to confirm feature to avoid the system using a remote Voicemail system.
- Click on Save.
- You can connect the Inbound number object to the Call diversion object by joining the two red tabs
- Click on Apply configuration