If there is a requirement for a large range of numbers for a customer of yours, you will need to contact the VoIPcloud Number Management team via email and let us know the following:
- The customer account it's for
- The country
- The state
- The city or dial prefix (there may be a requirement for a specific prefix/town)
- The number of DIDs required
- If they need to be consecutive
Our team will then reply with a CSV file containing the numbers.
When you have approved the numbers, our team will assign the DIDs to the account and confirm via email when this is completed. Remember that normal DID subscription fees apply and you may need to speak to your customer about the additional cost per month.
Key Contact Details
- Australia: email@example.com
- New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Kingdom: email@example.com
- Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States: email@example.com