This is configured within your Desktop computer, you can select any VoIP program to become the default program to run/use when clicking on phone numbers that appear on your screen.
1. Ensure that you install the default program you want to use.
2. If you are using Windows 10, search for "default app for", and then select "Choose a default app for each protocol".
3. Once in "Settings", scroll down and locate "TEL".
4. Click on the application or "Choose a default" on the right-hand side and select our Webphone as your default app.
5. Once you've selected our app, it will automatically open whenever you click on a phone number on your screen.