Knowledge base centre
- PBX SIP Device Yealink Configuration
- PBX Ring Group Configuration
- Live Call Queue Wallboard
- PBX Call Flow Control
- PBX Call Diversion
- PBX CallerID Prefix
- Transfer calls using a Yealink DECT phone (W53H, W60H)
- How to transfer calls on Yealink deskphones
- PBX Yealink T5 Dect Mode
- PBX Common Softphone Error Codes
- Yealink Disable Missed Call Notifications
- PBX Hide CallerID Permanently or Temporarily
A quick search will help you find answers, to most of the FAQ's.
If you are unable to a find solution from the knowledge base centre, please contact
your service provider for technical assistance.