Knowledge base centre
- Disabling Ghost Calls on your Yealink Device
- What is hosted PBX? A beginner-friendly explanation
- Our Sunday Hike
- Navigating the New Norm
- Demystifying Microsoft Teams
- Moving Towards a New World Order
- Cloud-hosted PBX vs On-premises solution: what's the difference?
- How to switch to VoIP correctly
- VoIP hardware overview
- Use VoIP at home and benefit!
- How to choose the right VoIP provider
- Why you should choose hosted PBX
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Can you use a regular phone with VoIP?
- What's the difference between PRI and SIP trunking?
- Is cloud-hosted PBX expensive?
- What's the difference between cloud-hosted PBX and PSTN?
- What are the benefits of SIP trunking?
- What is a SIP phone service?
- Is VoIP more secure than PSTN?
- Expand your business with international toll-free numbers
- What is a cloud-hosted PBX solution?
- Can you use a cell phone with VoIP?
- Can you have multiple devices with one VoIP phone number?
- Is VoIP cheaper than landline telephony?
- Why you should switch to IP phones from analogue
- Can you migrate your analogue phone number to digital?
- What's the difference between hosted PBX and SIP trunking
- What is SIP trunking and how does it work
- All you need to know about private branch exchange, IP PBX & hosted PBX
A quick search will help you find answers, to most of the FAQ's.
If you are unable to a find solution from the knowledge base centre, please contact
your service provider for technical assistance.