Knowledge base centre
- Cloud-hosted PBX vs. On-premises solution: what's the difference?
- How to switch to VoIP correctly
- VoIP hardware overview
- Use VoIP at home and benefit!
- How to choose the right VoIP provider
- Why you should choose hosted PBX
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Can you use a regular phone with VoIP?
- What's the difference between PRI and SIP trunking?
- Is cloud hosted PBX expensive?
- What's the difference between cloud hosted PBX and PSTN?
- What are the benefits of SIP trunking?
- What is SIP phone service?
- Is VoIP more secure than PSTN?
- Expand your business with international toll free numbers
- What is a cloud hosted PBX solution?
- Can you use a cell phone with VoIP?
- Can you have multiple devices with one VoIP phone number?
- Is VoIP really cheaper than landline telephony?
- Why you should switch to IP phones from analog
- Can you migrate your analog phone number to digital?
- What's the difference between hosted PBX and SIP trunking
- What is SIP trunking and how does it work
- All you need to know about private branch exchange, IP PBX & hosted PBX
- SIP vs. VoIP: what's the difference and which is the best
- VoIPLine Telecom is the highly recommended multinational solution of ITSPA awards
- Why is hosted PBX the best solution for small business
- 6 Benefits of hosted PBX vs. other types of business class phone service
- 4 signs that your business needs to switch to VoIP
- How to find the right SIP trunk solution for your business
A quick search will help you find answers, to most of the FAQ's.
If you are unable to a find solution from the knowledge base centre, please contact
your service provider for technical assistance.