Knowledge base centre
- PBX User Object & SIP Device Configuration
- PBX SIP Device Yealink Configuration
- PBX Time Condition Configuration
- PBX Ring Group Configuration
- PBX Queue Configuration
- Live Call Queue Wallboard
- Transfer calls using a Yealink DECT phone (W53H, W60H)
- How to transfer calls on Yealink deskphones
- PBX Yealink T5 Dect Mode
- PBX Common Softphone Error Codes
- Yealink Disable Missed Call Notifications
- PBX Hide CallerID Permanently or Temporarily
- Yealink Multicast Paging
- Yealink Dect SIP Device Configuration
- What IP address and ports need to be allowed on my firewall?
- PBX Automatic Device Provisioning
- PBX TLS/SRTP Encryption Setup on Yealink Devices
- PBX SIP Device Registration Failure
A quick search will help you find answers, to most of the FAQ's.
If you are unable to a find solution from the knowledge base centre, please contact
your service provider for technical assistance.