Knowledge base centre
The articles and guides in this section of our knowledge base will assist with the configuration of your cloud PBX. [[title=Support for VoIPline Telecom Customers | Hosted PBX]] [[description=Searching for VoIPline Telecom support about hosted PBX, building your phone system, device setup and usage plus SIP trunking? Check out our support articles.]]
Building Your Call Flow
- How to buy a 0800 Number and divert it to an external number
- How to buy a Virtual Mobile Number and divert it to an external number
- How to buy a 1800 Number and divert it to an external number
- How to buy a 1300 Number and divert it to an external number
- How to Configure Inbound Numbers
- How to Configure Internal Numbers
- How to Change the Logo/Wallpaper on Yealink Handsets
- Paging Configuration on Yealink Devices
- Transferring Calls on Yealink Handsets
- Manual Configuration of Yealink DECT Handsets
- Transfer calls using a Yealink DECT phone (W53H, W56H)
- Manual Configuration of Yealink IP Handsets
- Troubleshooting your NBN Connection - No Connectivity
- Configuring a Cisco Analogue Telephone Adapter 191
- Manual Configuration of Cisco SPA IP Handsets
- Configuring a Grandstream Analogue Telephone Adapter
- Firewall Requirements
- Why is my SIP Device Offline or Constantly Disconnecting?
A quick search will help you find answers, to most of the FAQ's.
If you are unable to a find solution from the knowledge base centre, please contact
your service provider for technical assistance.